fredag 3. februar 2012

Final post.

Finally the end post of my blog and this assignment.

I'll answer the teachers questions in the order he wrote them.

Have I recieved any ideas for what to put into my book report or analysis? No. Not at all. I can not fathom h
ow this blog would help me in that assignment. Analyse the book, its as simple as that is it not?

If this blog asignment has made me think critically about what I read? No, it has not done that either, although one must always think critically in this world of ours, as it is full of people who never have any backup for their own statements, alot do though of course.

Has it made me a more observant reader?: Neither has it done this, but I do always try my best to be as observant as possible, atleast in things that interest me.

If I have gotten more insight on what my classmates are doing?: I do not want to mention names here by the way. Both yay and nay. If someone writes on their blog about what they have been doing or their activities or what they like etc etc, then of course I will have received insight on this, athough if they don't then no not at all.

No sorry mate, I have not had fun at all writing a blog, I have an extremely bad relationship with bloggers as they are mostly nougatti monsters ("barbie" girls with platinahair and a box of dark skin cream mashed on their face).

I have not received constructive comments from the rest of my class but of course that has something to do with the current situation.

Is this a productive way of working with a book?:
NO. It is far from productive, it would just make me want to finish it as fast as possible while fullfilling criteria instead of having a good amount of time, researching the book and author at my own leisure whilst being able to relax, instead of having deadlines several times a week.

This is Insurgos Aeternum, leaving you with this post.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar